Practice mode is a game mode where the player plays games against a computer AI, the purpose of practice mode is to get used to Hearthstone and level up your Hero to get new cards in a noob friendly way.
- Practice mode matches will go by a lot quicker because the AI will act immediately when it is their turn.
- You can unlock all your Hero classes inside of practice mode making this the easiest way to unlock every Hero.
- You can gain XP inside practice mode aswell and with the speed at which these games are played you can level up fairly quickly utilizing the practice mode.
- You can use Practice Mode to get used to every class in the game.
- Daily quests are not able t be completed inside of practice mode.
The AI opponents in Practice mode always sue the same deck and here is the list of all of their playing cards.
Below are listed the decks for each Practice mode opponent. Each card listed is stocked x 2 in that deck.