From MyLzH StarCraft
|SEA Release Date:||August 21st 2012|
|NA Release Date:||August 21st 2012|
|EU Release Date:||August 22nd 2012|
|KOR Release Date:||August 23rd 2012|
| Next: |
|Patches - Category:Patch Notes|
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.5.2
- Pathing has been adjusted. Units will once again take the most optimal route to their destinations.
- Variables.txt will now automatically recover from invalid combinations that could lead to performance issues.
- Added additional information to the FPS Toggle.
- Fixed a number of cases where hotkeys could not be bound in certain keyboard configurations.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in custom maps when improperly destroying triggers.
- Fixed a number of crashes and de-syncing issues that could sometimes occur in Arcade games.
- The functionality for the "Use command instead of control for hotkeys" option has been clarified:
- When Command as Control is checked, this enables command as control and disables command for right-click.
- When Command as Control is unchecked, this disables command as control and enables command for right-click.
- MacOS hotkey commands are now working properly when StarCraft II is in focus.