|Description||Raider. Capable of jumping up and down cliffs. Heals when out of combat.|
|Cost||50 50 45 1|
|Defense||60 0 (+1)|
The Reaper is a scouting unit with excellent freedom of movement, with an out-of-combat Health-regeneration ability. This unit can now be produced from a Barracks and from a Reactor. It still remains a costly & fragile unit; avoiding enemy fire and use of Bunkers or escaping Melee via Cliff edges for protection is advised.
Allows Reapers to travel up and down cliffs.
Heals 2 HP every second if the Reaper is not attacked for 10 seconds.
- Very fast raider that can attack ground targets.
- Their Jump Packs allow them to pass over ledges, and also afford them great mobility.
- Can decimate light units.
- Excels at hit-and-run operations, especially against worker lines and slow-moving units.
- A very fragile unit – do not expose to enemy fire.
- Always back up your damaged reapers and make use of the out-of-combat healing ability.
- Their speed and freedom of movement make them great scouts.
- Can go inside bunkers for protection and a range increase.