The Wandering Isle
|The Wandering Isle|
|Location||Serpent's Spine, Dread Wastes|
|Races|| Pandaren |
|Level Requirement||1 - 10|
Though Pandaren live in harmony with their native land, wanderlust has gripped a small portion of their hearts for as long as they can remember. To satisfy that wanderlust, the ancient scholar Liu Lang set out long ago – on the back of a turtle – to explore the world he knew waited beyond Pandaria’s shores. Liu Lang made several return trips to his homeland, each time bringing with him stories of the wondrous things he’d seen; each time, Shen-zin Su, the turtle that carried Liu Lang through the waters, seemed to become larger and larger.
Liu Lang has passed on, but his followers still depart Pandaria’s shores to see the world. The turtle has grown massive, the size of a small city. It’s here, on the "Wandering Isle" that young, eager Pandaren train and learn, engaging in mock combat against one another and mastering the tools and forms of martial arts.
Life on the Wandering Isle is pacific and enlightening until the day the Wandering Isle travels through the seas near Azeroth’s Maelstrom. The ground becomes unstable, crops wilt, and Shen-zin Su seems to wobble in the ocean, drifting in an unsteady pattern that may be a death spiral.
As one of the most promising Pandaren wanderers, you’ll uncover the true threat to the Wandering Isle. But the problem facing the great turtle has several potential solutions, and the students of the isle are split on how to handle it. Do they act immediately (but rashly) to save their home before all is lost? Do they deliberate, attempting to find a safer (but slower) way to heal the land and deal with the dangers in their midst?
Your decision will shape the future, and set the path of the Pandaren in a changed world.
- Quest:Much to Learn
- Quest:The Lesson of the Iron Bough
- Quest:The Lesson of the Sandy Fist
- Quest:The Lesson of Stifled Pride
- Quest:The Lesson of the Burning Scroll
- Quest:The Disciple's Challenge
- Quest:Aysa of the Tushui
- Quest:Items of Utmost Importance & Quest:The Missing Driver
- Quest:The Way of the Tushui
- Quest:Ji of the Huojin
- Quest:The Way of the Huojin
- Quest:Kindling the Fire & Quest:Fanning the Flames
- Quest:The Spirit's Guardian
- Quest:The Challenger's Fires
- Quest:Only the Worthy Shall Pass
- Quest:Huo, the Spirit of Fire
- Quest:The Passion of Shen-zin Su
The Singing Pools
- Quest:The Singing Pools
- Quest:The Lesson of Dry Fur & Quest:The Lesson of the Balanced Rock & Quest:Something Tough
- Quest:Finding an Old Friend
- Quest:The Sun Pearl & Quest:The Sting of Learning
- Quest:Shu, the Spirit of Water
- Quest:A New Friend
- Quest:The Source of Our Livelihood
- Quest:Rascals & Quest:Still Good!
- Quest:Missing Mallet & Quest:Raucous Rousing & Quest:Something Tougher
- Quest:Not In the Face!
- Quest:The Spirit and Body of Shen-zin Su
Morning Breeze Village
- Quest:Morning Breeze Village
- Quest:Rewritten Wisdoms & Quest:Tools of the Enemy & Quest:Something Really Tough
- Quest:The Direct Solution & Quest:Do No Evil & Quest:Monkey Advisory Warning & Quest:Something Too Tough?
- Quest:Balanced Perspective
- Quest:Dafeng, the Spirit of Air
- Quest:Battle for the Skies
- Quest:Worthy of Passing
- Quest:Unwelcome Nature & Quest:Small, But Significant
- Quest:Passing Wisdom
- Quest:The Suffering of Shen-zin Su
Bidden to Greatness
- Quest:Bidden to Greatness
- Quest:Preying on the Predators & Quest:Stocking Stalks
- Quest:Wrecking the Wreck
- Quest:Handle With Care & Quest:Evil from the Seas
- Quest:Urgent News
- Quest:None Left Behind & Quest:Medical Supplies & Quest:From Bad to Worse (The Wandering Isle)
- Quest:An Ancient Evil
- Quest:Risking It All
- Quest:The Healing of Shen-zin Su
- Quest:A New Fate
Joining the Alliance
Joining the Horde
|Stormwind City, Elwynn Forest||Quest:A New Fate|
|Orgrimmar, Durotar||Quest:A New Fate|